SOCIAL MEDIA

TGIF; SWEET PEACH COCKTAIL!

Friday 6 April 2018

HAPPY FRIDAY! How happy are you that it's Friday?! The end of the working week and now we get to chill!Because it's Spring, I decided to find a Spring-inspired cocktail that I can enjoy during Spring/Summer. I found this cocktail from The Tipsy Bartender, and it's so easy to make! Here is the Sweet Peach:

And here's how to make this UH-MAY-ZING cocktail. 

You will need:

  • Ice
  • Peach Schnapps (90ml/9cl)
  • Orange Juice (90ml/9cl)
  • Granadine (a small drop)

Instructions:
  1. Add ice into both your cocktail shaker and the glass you're using for your cocktail (to the top for the glass)
  2. Add 9cl of orange juice into the cocktail shaker
  3. Add 9cl of peach schnapps into the cocktail shaker
  4. Add a drop (trust me, a drop) of grenadine into the shaker
  5. Close the lid onto the cocktail shaker tightly, and shake for around 30 seconds to a minute
  6. Unscrew the small lid from your cocktail shaker, and pour the cocktail into your glass of ice
  7. Enjoy!
And that's how you make a Sweet Peach! It's super easy and quick to make! I know it's good (even when I make it) because my dad even asks me to make him a glass. And if my cocktails are bad, trust me, he will tell me.

Let me know if you end up making a Sweet Peach cocktail either in the comments or Tweet me at @blnx3 or Instagram me at @blnx3.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co