SOCIAL MEDIA

My Skincare Routine

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Hello everyone and welcome back! Today I wanted to do an update on my skincare routine. I've definitely done one before, but not too sure if it's just on my blog or on my YouTube. I didn't want to too much writing, as the video explains itself. However, I apologise for the vlog-style video and also the shakiness.





Products mentioned in the video:

  • Beauty Bay EYN 9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette
  • L'Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Milk
  • L'Oreal Paris Gel Cream Face Wash
  • L'Oreal Paris Cleansing Toner

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I would like to say that this is a well-written article as we are seen here. This article is very useful and I got so much information about it. Natural Skincare Tips For Glowing Skin India

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing post. I will definitely share with some friends and I hope you will share with me this type new post for next time. get one of the best Natural Skincare Tips For Glowing Skin India then visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared a nice article here about the Cruelty free makeup tools or products. Your article is very informative and nicely describes the causes and natural remedies of Snoring. I am thankful to you for sharing this article here.Cruelty free makeup tools or products in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video you have posted is awesome.it gives us full knowledge about skincare. Thanks for sharing such a good collection.Canadian Natural Skincare and Mask

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co