SOCIAL MEDIA

My New Little Details.

Monday 9 April 2018

Hello Humans – I hope you’re doing well! I’m not going to lie; I’m still trying to figure out what kind of direction I want to take my blog, (i.e. if I want it to be lifestyle, reviews, beauty, fashion, food/drink, etc.) But as I’m still figuring it out, I thought I’d do more of a lifestyle post with you all…
I went to flipping Ikea! I’ll admit, I was in such a FOUL mood on Saturday, and I have no idea what was wrong with me. Phoebe tried to help, but once I’m in one of those moods, there’s just no breaking it. But apparently, a bit of good ol’ Ikea can put a smile right back on my face! I got a few bits and bobs, which I absolutely love, so let’s get cracalacking!


So then first thing I got that I’ve kind of been wanting for a while, are these cute little cactuses. HOW CUTE ARE THEY?! So I actually only wanted to get one like the one in the middle, but these came in a box of 3, and I thought, “why not?” I love the grey pots too. I feel like it suits my bedroom vibe at my mum’s. Also, note to self: Brogan, remember to bloody water them. (Which will be awks because I’m only here on a weekend. Yikes!)


Next could technically be random???? But I have an OBSESSION with storage boxes. I don’t know why, but every time I see them, I get so excited and just find a reason to buy it! And this one was so cute, I picked it up and was like, “I could use this to put my skincare products in.” *rolls eyes* I really don’t need another storage box. I still have one in my room at my dad’s, that’s just there. It’s my box of stuff that just gets dumped there. I feel bad, and I really need a good ol’ clearout. Maybe I’ll do that Thursday… 🤔

But anyway, I have a new storage box. My dad is going to kill me. And I think so is my subconscious.


Funny story. When I was drunk last year, I managed to SOMEHOW break my other lamp. I was proper gutted because I loved that lamp, and it’s taken me SO LONG to finally replace it. (Yes I paid for it. I broke it, so I replace it) I saw some really cool ones, that were like a round ball and you could see the details of the light bulb, but they were like 15 quid and no offence, but it wasn’t worth it for me. So I got this one and it’s so pretty!!! I love it. (Haven’t actually used it yet. Cause guess who didn’t buy a bulb? ME!)

Aaaaand that’s my short Ikea haul! I also found my dream bed, that I can’t get cause I can only have a single at my mum’s (room’s too small!) But overall, it perked me up and wiped the moody look off my face for a few hours.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co