SOCIAL MEDIA

WELCOME TO A NEW SECTION OF MY BLOG!

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Good evening, folks! Hope you're all doing well! I'm so excited to bring you into a big part of my world! I've mentioned it briefly in blog posts and on videos, but I've never really spoken about it, so...

I'M WRITING A BOOK!

I love writing. I always have from a young age. And when I began my blog, all I did was update readers on my progress. However as I've gotten more into YouTube and the video side of creativity, I kind of forgot about my "roots", and would only update my blog on poetry, random anecdotes and my YouTube videos. 

I now want to bring back my old style blogging and bring you along on the ride. So as of right now; 13th February 2018, I am currently on chapter 10! And this is the most exciting chapter for me to write (I'm uploading a video on Thursday explaining why!), and I'm just loving my little world I've created.

There's so much to tell you about the process and what I've done, etc. So here is post #1 all about my book that I'm writing and the world I've created.



No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co