SOCIAL MEDIA

A Hint Of Clarity.

Saturday 9 December 2017


The numbers on my phone showed 4:35 a.m. as I lay there in the dark, annoyed at the lack of dreaming I was currently doing on my day off. But instead of laying there, thinking over my week or planning my day; I found myself thinking of my online world. It's so easy to get lost in the world of social media and uploading videos, posting blog posts. But honestly, is it even worth it? When there's no recognition for the hard work you do to get it there and the constant planning, filming and editing, Why even bother? Yes, uploading content onto YouTube isn't all about views, subscribers and comments, but honestly? A few wouldn't be too horrible, you know? I asked myself today: Who are you doing it for? Yourself? Because you seem to be falling out of love with it. And it hit me. Maybe I am.

Yes I have lists of videos I want to film (a video - finally - with my best friend that I'll definitely film just because I've wanted to do it for so long!), but at the same time, I don't have any ideas at all. I don't fit in a category. What do I really want to talk about? Because right now I really don't know.

My blog is here for me to release my soul to anyone that stumbles upon my little world, that I can't even show my growth, because I didn't bring it all over onto my new blog. But I feel like over the years, my blog is what I use as a way of expressing my opinion. And I love it. It's my baby, and I wouldn't ever not want a blog. Because even though my blog post uploads are usually quite spread out, I take time and effort to my posts. 

But as I laid there this morning, I couldn't give myself a list of pros of having online content on my channel. Maybe I'll just vlog from now on. Those are my favourites after all. And I'll only upload when content is decent enough to go up, you know? Like maybe that's what I'll do now. I don't know.


As of right now, this is my number one content. And this is where I'll post my heart and soul to. Because this is me and this is what I love.


I had a hint of clarity, and I opened it up to you.




No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co