SOCIAL MEDIA

What I Ate Wednesday.

Wednesday 1 November 2017


Hello Humans! I hope you're all well!

Today I thought I would bring an old segment (if you are following me over from my old platform, then you are aware of this), and bring back my What I Ate Wednesday posts! This time around, I thought I would just show you one meal, because otherwise the posts get boring and my "best" meals are always my tea(dinner). So this week's What I Ate Wednesday is:

Fish and vegetables



Ingredients:

  • Cod fish
  • Baby sweetcorn
  • Asparagus
  • Cabbage
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Basil
  • Garlic
Recipe:

  1. Place the fish in tin foil and season the cod fish with salt, pepper and garlic on both sides. Once you have done this, season the top of the fish with basil for extra seasoning and wrap the tin foil around the fish.
  2. Put in the oven on Gas Mark () and leave in for 30 minutes.
  3. When you are halfway through cooking your fish, start boiling your cabbage.
  4. For the last ten minutes, start boiling the baby sweetcorn.
  5. For the last five minutes, start boiling the asparagus.
  6. When the 30 minutes are up, take the fish out of the oven and then out of the tinfoil - carefully - and place it onto your plate. Then turn off your veg and put on your plate.
  7. And there you go! Eat your delicious and healthy meal!

And there is an insight on the kinds of meals I am now eating on an evening! 

Let me know in the comments what you've been loving and we'll exchange recipes.


Bye for now!


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co