SOCIAL MEDIA

Music Monday.

Monday 30 October 2017



Hello Humans! Today I thought it was time to bring back:

Music Monday!

Music is a big part of my life, so why not share with you songs I have been loving from the past week. I will be posting these weekly, and I'll try my best to do at least 5 songs a week, but at the moment, Niall's new album is the only thing I'm listening to, so...



1. Niall Horan ft. Maren Morris - Seeing Blind.




Oh. My. Effing. GOD! I think I love thing song just a little too much. It's so cute and sweet, and it just makes me think of falling in love. I also love that it's a collaboration because you hear the female version and the male version of the experience almost. As you can see from the image above, the lyrics, "Oh my my, you just took me by surprise. And I can't believe my eyes; Oh I must be seeing blind." It's an upbeat-ish song and in my opinion is a feel good song as well. It's a song that as soon as I heard it, I knew I'd be adding it to my playlist! Click here to listen to Seeing Blind on Spotify.



2. Demi Lovato - Daddy Issues.



This song is EPIC! Again it has an upbeat vibe and at the minute, I have been LOVING that in music! I also love how sassy this song is and just how she's got a similar vibe of how boys are playing games with her. I added this song from the Tell Me You Love Me album, because it's got a nice dancey vibe and it just makes me feel happy and alive. Click here to listen to Daddy Issues on Spotify. 





3. Dua Lipa - New Rules.



I mean... Who isn't love this song right now? The song is legit relatable to anyone that has gone back to an ex/an old crush when they said they were done. And this song just reminds me of myself because when it comes to getting over someone, I always set myself rules. I am just LIVING for Dua Lipa at the minute but hey, isn't everyone? Click here to listen to New Rules on Spotify.





4. Rita Ora - Anywhere


Now if you didn't know this about me yet, then I am extremely disappointed: I. FUCKING. LOVE. RITA. ORA! Every single she has brought out this year has been a banger and I just cannot get over how much I love them!!! Anywhere is a song that reminds you of the weekend, having fun with your friends and not having a care in the world. I love it so much and I really, really need an album from her. Click here to listen to Anywhere on Spotify.




5. Camilla Cabello - Havana



Okay so I hear this song at least once every single day at work. It's one of those songs that you know the words to instantly and it's an addictive song. It's also one of those songs that I don't mind if I hear more than once the same day. I absolutely LOVE the music video. Oh my goodness I got major Jane The Virgin feels from the beginning and her acting skills are suprisingly amazing! Click here to listen to Havana on Spotify.



And these are my favourite five songs that I have been loving this week!

What songs have you been loving? Drop me a comment and I'll give 'em a listen!

See ya Wednesday!


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co