SOCIAL MEDIA

Do Not Disturb: I'm writing a book! || 01

Monday 20 July 2020

Hi guys, so it's been a little while since I've posted on here. But I'm back getting organised and bringing some content on here. When I first started making thus blog, I was writing a book called Control Over Me. It's the first book I've ever written, and even though I no longer read that genre, I'm still really proud of it. My blog posts back then, consisted on updates about the book, because I was so focused and excited about it.



I wanted to bring that raw kind of content back. I want to talk about my book, without giving everything away! Because something about this book, makes me feel different. I'm excited again and I want everyone to read it as I write it! (Obviously I'm not going to do that!) But I am going to post weekly updates on the progress, etc. So one post weekly, will be book related, and the other will be something else.

I'm doing this book a bit differently, as I've decided to write everything in an A6 book I bought online from Paperchase.




I usually use another book, but it felt too impersonal to use that one, so I'm using this much smaller book. It's good, because I can put it in my handbag, and take it with me everywhere. Which I love! Obviously we're still in lockdown, so I'm not really going anywhere. But you get the idea!

Inside it; I have the full story idea, all the character profiles, and then we have the chapters. I'm still only on Chapter 1, however I'm really getting into it, and I'm excited to progress. Before receiving the book, I actually sent the original chapter to my best friend Phoebe. She's going to edit the chapter and send it back. However, I changed the idea of the first chapter, which means that the chapter she's reading, will be a chapter later on in the book.

This is it for my writing blog number one. If you made it to the end, comment saying, "Accio Comment." Bye!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co