SOCIAL MEDIA

Dreaming Of Harry Potter Studio Tour.

Monday 8 June 2020


Is it too early to be excited to revisit the Harry Potter tour in October???? Because it's June and I have four whole months to wait!

I think I'm mainly excited, because this time, Joanne and I are going for Halloween! Which means we get to see the Dark Arts, and I think we're both incredibly excited to see how the Great Hall will be decorated!



I'm also wanting to purchase a few items from the shop, which I won't say what, because I'll be taking pictures and vlogging as well. So please look out for that! But I've also found a few items I can purchase earlier on, from the Platform 9 3/4 website. So when that's back up and running, I'll be ordering those as well. 

Please feel free to check out my previous HP Tour vlogs, and hopefully we can actually visit in October.... FINGERS CROSSED!



If you made it to the end of the blog post, please comment "Accio comment." :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co