SOCIAL MEDIA

Workouts at home!

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Hello everyone! Back and raring to go - thanks to becc4, I have a bunch of blog posts ideas, to keep my blog up and running (and returning) with content that I can post, whilst we're still kinda in lockdown. 

So this one is all about the workouts I've been doing during the time we've been in lockdown, and hopefully, can help you all out if you're needing new ideas. So I'm going to do different subheadings for the ones I've genuinely been loving and you'll have to let me know what you think of these accounts! (They're all YouTube based, if this helps!)


1. THE BODY COACH

I did some of his HIIT, abs and cardio workouts and I really enjoyed them. Unlike being at the gym (well mine, that is), it's nice to exercise alongside with you in the time he's telling you to workout. I find it a lot more motivating as well.



2. CARLY ROWENA

I adore this woman. And her workouts as well. She was a YouTuber I had my eye on back in like 2013, when I was really interested in the UK YouTuber gang: aka. Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Joe Sugg, Tanya Burr, etc. And I started getting into The Lean Machines online, as well as Carly, as she's married to Leon. Her workouts are quick and effective, and I really enjoy them.





3. CHLOE TING

Oh my god, this is the most recent fitness vlogger I've used and I love her. She's tough, she's honest and she has amazing FREE programs. I started the 2 weeks shred challenge, and found it very effective. I didn't complete it or film my results, because I've missed running and got back to that. So that's my main focus, at the minute.



These are some YouTubers that I've enjoyed during lockdown, however if you're interested in checking them out - please do! If you've made it this far, please comment "Accio comment."

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co