SOCIAL MEDIA

Why 2021 is when my Fitness Journey REALLY begins.

Monday 4 January 2021

Hello everyone - hope you're well! Happy 2021 and hope the New Year's celebrations were as good as could be! Did we make it all the way to midnight this year, before falling asleep? Yes!

So I've been thinking about this for a while, and think I've cracked the code on why 2021 is going to be the year when my Fitness Journey really begins. It's because I'm finally ready mentally to actually start the journey fully. My body dysmorphia isn't as bad and I'm starting to have a more positive mindset on most things as well as myself. 

This is a picture I took from May 2018, when my mum and I went to see Ed Sheeran in Manchester. And I was very positive about my body. I'm wearing a lace bodysuit underneath my blazer, which isn't something I'd do at the moment. And yes, I really did curl my hair to look old-school. 

However, I do also have to say that 8 months before, I did put this Instagram post on:
@blnx3: So sad that my holiday is over. But I bloody loved every second and 
I was truly honoured to be the maid of honour in such a beautiful wedding.
Here’s a picture of me feeling happy and confident with no care in the world. πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ»πŸ’πŸ’•

It's very ironic because I was actually really self-conscious throughout the entire holiday.And my cousin took a picture of me at the beach and ugh. One day, I'll release it. I was going to add it under this section, but honestly, I'm not mentally 100% there yet. But when the end of 2021 hits, I'll consider it.


But I'm going to be using my Fitness Instagram more this year, as well as this blog. I'm going to be posting a blog post once a week, or maybe twice, because I have a lot of different post ideas, but they do need separating because they're quite similar.

My 2021 New Year Resolutions, that I posted on my Instagram last week are:


And I'm adamant to ensure that I get these done this year. Because I am sick and tired of always putting myself down for no goddamn reason.

So Happy New Year and let's hope this year is a lot better than last year's shitshow! Let me know in the comments below, what your 2021 New Year Resolutions/Goals are!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co