SOCIAL MEDIA

Silence Is Deafening

Monday 9 July 2018

My heart still skips a beat when you walk into the room,
However, this ignorance you've created, is making me think doom.
All I want is to stare into your ocean blue eyes,
But you're giving me nothing, to my surprise.

I stay quiet, saying nothing to no one,
But this feels like a standstill; why are we not in motion?
So many thoughts are going 'round in my head,
Keeping me up as I like awake in my bed.

I've served the ball over to you,
Are you going to make me feel blue?
Because this silence is deafening,
And to speak up is almost threatening. 

But this is the choice I've made,
To see if my silence has paid.
I want to make you wonder,
Why my face is like thunder.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co