SOCIAL MEDIA

FITNESS FRIDAY: A NEW WORKOUT.

Friday 29 June 2018

So if you've been reading my blog for a little while, you'll know that fitness takes over my life 4/5 times a week. I attend classes, do my own thing sometimes, etc. And while I'm there, I also take note of the workouts that have really worked with me. So, because I'm so lovely, I thought I'd share a new workout with you all!

An app that I use to time my workouts is "Seconds". You can personalise it to however you want to use it to suit you perfectly. (Obvs not a spon. Just a personal preference).


It's a good high intensity workout. Trying a brand new one tomorrow - so will probs put that one up soon! Let me know in the comments if you try this one out and what you thought! (By the way, this is a workout from a personal trainer at the gym. I'm not claiming this as my own).

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co