SOCIAL MEDIA

MUSIC MONDAY!

Monday 2 April 2018

Hello Humans! It's a brand new week and I'm feeling great!!! I was very productive last week and I might even do a blog post all about it, but we'll see about that... 

So we're back with an old classic; me blabbering on about my top 5 fave songs I've been loving this week. So without further adieu; let' do this!





1. George Ezra - Paradise


This has been playing NON-STOP on the radio and I FINALLY added it to my playlist. I feel like every time I hear it, I almost feel nostalgic. I've always loved George Ezra, and will most probably always love him. And this song feels like a new style, and a new era for him. And I absolutely LAHV IT! Click here to listen to Paradise on Spotify.



2. Sam Smith - Nothing Left For You

I cannot express how much I love Sam Smith, and how much I love that he's back. This song is one of those that make me stop and really listen to the lyrics. The way it's put together, the tune of it, and just Sam. I love the choir in the background too! IT'S SO GOOD!!! Click here to listen to Nothing Left For You. 



3. Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle

As a fan of Niall Horan, I'm so smug that he got to collab with Maren before this song came out. Because yeah. This song is huge, but Niall got in there first. ANYWAY. I couldn't believe it when I found out that it was her singing this! She sounds so different! This is one of those songs that is constantly playing on the radio (not complaining), and it's such an addictive song. And so relatable. Click here to listen to The Middle on Spotify.



4. Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron - The Other Side

I. STILL. LOVE. THIS. FILM. Oh my god, I'm still so, so addicted and I don't think it's ever going to end. (Can't wait to buy the DVD!) At the moment, this is the song I find myself constantly singing and I love it. I love the dynamic. The fact that they're tipsy, dancing around the pub, and negotiating. This whole scene! I love P.T. and Philip's relationship. Click here to listen to The Other Side on Spotify.




5. One Direction - Still The One

Who doesn't love an old classic 1D song?! So I've been listening to a Spotify Playlist called ALT POP - One Direction Retracklisting, and I forgot how much I bloody lahv 'em! And a song from one of their first albums? YAS PLEASE! Click here to listen to Still The One on Spotify.


Aaand those are the songs I've been loving this week! Let me know in the comments which songs you've been loving. New music is bae.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co