SOCIAL MEDIA

FITNESS FRIDAY: FULL BODY WORKOUT!

Friday 30 March 2018

Hello Humans! I hope you're all doing really well! This week I FINALLY tried out a workout that I put together a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it SO MUCH, that I thought I'd piece it together for you guys to give a try!

I'd recommend doing this one in a gym environment, because you do need equipment. So the equipment you will need are:

  • Step box
  • Barbell
  • Dumbbells
  • Mat
  • Medicine Ball
I've made these images quite big, so you're more than happy to save these for yourselves and use them in your own time. 


Please be sure to drink plenty of water, work at your own pace. If it's too much for you, only do a few of the exercises, or do just one round of each. 

If you do use any of my workouts, please comment below and let me know what you thought! I'm going to start putting together more workouts as the weeks go on, and I'll let you know what works for me, etc.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co