SOCIAL MEDIA

RECIPE: MY BRUSCHETTA INSPIRED PASTA DISH!

Monday 19 March 2018

Hello Humans! I hope you're well! Instead of a Music Monday this week, I thought I'd do share with you a recipe I put together at the weekend.

Whenever I go to an Italian restaurant, my favourite starter to get is bruschetta. I really wanted to create a really nice pasta dish and I got the idea off Pinterest. However, the recipe seemed very extreme and too much effort. So I want to Asda (no spon) and got some ingredients that are included to make Bruschetta and then created my own little dish.

YOU WILL NEED:

  • Bowtie pasta
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Spinach
  • Chicken
  • Olive oil
  • White sauce [click here x if you don't know what I mean]
  • (Purposely no specifics - your choice how much you want of each!! I just wing it each time!)

METHOD:
  1. Put your pasta in a pan with boiling water and then turn on the hob and start to cook it
  2. Cut your chicken into tiny pieces and then put into a frying pan and start to cook on the hob
  3. Cut your cherry tomatoes into 2 halves (four pieces) and then prepare your sauce.
  4. Mix the white sauce in with milk and put into a pan
  5. When the pasta is pretty much ready, rinse out the water and then add to the frying pan with the chicken.
  6. Add your cherry tomatoes, spinach and olive oil into the frying pan and start to stir it all together every few minutes.
  7. Pour in your sauce and mix together until it looks like it's ready
  8. Pour onto a plate and serve.

Unfortunately I can't predict how long to cook everything for. It's your own choice and depends how much pasta you use, the chicken you decide on and what kind of oven you have.

If you decide to try this out, let me know by commenting below. TRUST ME! It's delicious!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co