SOCIAL MEDIA

CHOOSING MY GO-TO FOUNDATION!

Wednesday 7 March 2018


Hello Humans! Today I thought I'd do a post all about choosing the perfect foundation for my skin tone. I'm extremely pale and I find choosing foundations really difficult for me.


The foundations I tested are:

  • Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Foundation - True Ivory
  • L'Oreal True Match - 1N
  • L'Oreal Infalliable 24 Hours - Porcelain

Okay and the foundation swatches are in order from the bullet points (left to right)

Soph from Sophdoesnails suggested that the Maybelline Super Stay foundation in the shade True Ivory is a perfect match for her, and I always thought we had similar skin tone. However, when it came, I noticed it was quite orange on my skin and in the bathroom lighting at work, it was extremely noticeable. So that was a big no for me.


If you had seen my most recent vlog with Joanne, we talked about our skin tones and which foundations suit them better. Joanne lives by the True Match foundation, however after applying it the other week, I noticed that the shade 1N had the same effect on me as the Maybelline foundation.


So for now, although I'm still not 100% satisfied, I'm using the Infalliable foundation in the shade Porcelain. I feel like it is still slightly orange, but not as noticeable and it's really stressing me out.


If you're pale skinned and have had the same problem, please leave a comment letting me know which foundations worked for you - I'd REALLY appreciate it!!

I'll be back Friday with a brand new post;

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co