SOCIAL MEDIA

REALISATION.

Wednesday 17 January 2018


She sat there on the rug, and she picked up her wine glass, and swirled the white wine around, watching the way it moved and then she sighed,

“I just think that in my head, I knew nothing would ever escalate, you know?”
Her best friend nodded, swallowing the sip,

“Yeah I get it.”

“And I just think that if anything, it was something I needed in my life at a really low point.” She explained and took a sip of her wine. “And what really upsets me, is that it just stopped. There was no explanation to why the conversation stopped.”

Her best friend nodded again, not saying anything and letting her vent.
She let out a deep sigh,

“I think I need a cleanse. Like a juice one, but a cleanse from the boy on my television screen.”

“I think that’s probably best.” Her best friend smiled. “Have a good old detox.”
She gave her a small smile,

“I think it’s time to stop chasing of what something once was, and accept it’s now over.”

Her best friend held out her glass,

“Cheers to that.”

They clinked glasses and then finished their wine.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Check out our website fun birthday ideas NYC for more New York Trolley Company related info!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co