SOCIAL MEDIA

MUSIC MONDAY: MY TOP 5 FAVE MALE ARTISTS OF 2017!

Monday 15 January 2018


Hello Humans! It's a brand new week and to get it started, it's time for another 5 of my top five favourite artists, but this time... it's the males!




1. Niall Horan


I know sound like a broken record since all I did last year was plug the hell out of this man and his debit album - BUT! I really do enjoy his music and it was the most played song of 2017 (slow hands, what a bop!) I only have a few (lol) on my 2017 playlist, since I listen to the CD non-stop, I decided I didn't need the entire album in my playlist. So ANYWAY! Flicker is just an amazing album and it reminded me that it was okay to not be okay. The album hit home and the feels were real. Click here to listen to Niall on Spotify.





2. Harry Styles



Okay I promise this is my last 1D mention... in this post. I love Harry's debut album and at first I was a bit apprehensive of the style and how it sounded. However I grew to love it and I listened to it non-stop on holiday. (In Greece, there's a post about it here. ðŸ˜‰) I love hearing the boys' different styles and comparing them to the band's style of music and it just fascinates me. Click here to listen to Harry on Spotify.





3. Ed Sheeran


 Obvs I love Ed. I've raved on and on about him for years and I love him! I'm so excited to see him in May with my mumma, and I just love every album he brings out. The first half of the year, this is what I listened to Divide non-stop. I just love the style of this album, and you can tell he's settled down with his girlfriend now, and he's happy and content. What can I even say about him? He's perfect (no pun intended), and he's incredible. Click here to listen to Ed on Spotify.





4. James Arthur


I feel like James Arthur is a dark horse when it comes to music. He has such a unique sound to his voice and I dunno, I just love him. I was so happy when he released Back From The Edge and his singles are just amazing! Click here to listen to James on Spotify.




5. Adam Levine


Okay so I know Adam Levine is technically Maroon 5 but WHATEVER! I have been loving his music over 2017 and I am CONSTANTLY singing Wait in my head. I loved him in Begin Again and I think that's where my interest in Maroon 5/Adam Levine began. Click here to listen to Maroon 5 on Spotify.


And those are my top 5 fave male artists of 2017! Let me know in the comments which artists you've been loving!


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co