SOCIAL MEDIA

FITNESS FRIDAY: 31.01.2020.

Friday 31 January 2020

So it's been a while since I've done one of these style of posts, however I am so excited to be bringing them back, as I actually find them quite motivating. I also find myself coming back to all of these exercises. Every week I'll be doing a post on different exercises, as well as an update on how the whole running is doing.




If you follow me on Instagram, you'll probs already know that I've changed how I do my exercises. (That was a really strange way of putting it...) Basically, I'm avoiding any type of weight-related classes, and I'm replacing them with running. Lol, rip me. So I will update you next week with how that's going.


Here's some of my exercises that I've been doing! Feel free to save and use! :)



I also wanted to say that whilst I'm away, instead of doing shitty blog posts written in 2 minutes, I'm going to create a video during the week on my phone, and upload it onto YouTube. That way I'm still uploading on here.


That's all folks - see ya! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co