SOCIAL MEDIA

MUSIC MONDAY

Monday 6 November 2017

Hello Humans! I am back with a new installment of:
MUSIC MONDAY.


Okay! Let's get this done quickly, because I am tired and need to SLEEP!


1. Niall Horan - Flicker



Surprise, surprise it's another Niall song. Wow this song. It's so perfect, and beautiful and simple. And I just love it. The words are just amazing and it's one of those songs on the album, that makes you sit there and really listen to the words. Niall is truly a masterpiece when it comes to writing heart-wrenching songs. And this one is a good 'un! Click here to listen to Flicker on Spotify.



2. Rita Ora - Lonely Together


And of course I had to add another song from my Queen. GUESS WHO GOT RITA ORA TICKETS?! ME! I hear this song every day on the radio while I'm at work and it just instantly makes me feel better. Although on the other hand, it's a song that reminds me of a moment in my life when I was so invested in a boy, and it reminds me of being back in those moments, and feeling the same things as in the song. Click here to listen to Lonely Together by Rita Ora.



3. Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor


So as this is posted, the music video has JUST come out!!! Bella Thorne is in it, and I get that people don't like her and all that shite, but listen. It's a very smart marketing move. Get the person everyone's talking about in your music video and you know everyone's gonna watch it, because she's always been talked about in the media. Now. Bedroom Floor. This took me a while to get into and I have NO IDEA WHY! Liam's great and I love his voice. I just think his style of music isn't something I'm into, but I have to be in the mood. HOWEVER, I love this song now and I love him. Click here to listen to Bedroom Floor on Spotify.



4. Bebe Rexha - Meant To Be.


How great is Bebe Rexha? I am fucking obsessed with her social media presence AND her music!!! Her music is always so upbeat and fun, and I think it really expresses her personality. The music video is also amazing!! Her acting in it is great and ugh!!! I just love it. Click here to listen to Meant To Be on Spotify.




5. Harry Styles - Girl Crush (Cover)


I mean... What the fuck can I even say about this song? I am obsessed with Harry's version!! He sings it on tour, he sings it on a BBC special. It's magical the way he sings it and I am LIVING for it!!! Honestly, if you haven't listened to it already, get listening to his cover. There's just something so emotional in the way he sings it. Click here to listen to Girl Crush (Cover) on Spotify.




And that is me done for another round of music!! Let me know what you have been loving in the comments.

I'm now off to bed...



See ya soon!!


2 comments:

  1. I love Niall new album, it’s so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am probably the most biased person ever, but it is SO GOOD!!! I literally cannot stop listening to it! It is everything I expected from him and much, much more!! What’s your favourite song?

      Delete

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co