SOCIAL MEDIA

It's not my fault.

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Scribbling your name in my diary,
With my heart on my sleeve;
Because I’m your stereotypical girl,
With a school-girl crush.

It’s not my fault that you bring out this side of me.
But I’m loving the way my heart skips a beat,
Whenever I see your face;
Or even hear your voice.

It’s not my fault that my stomach ties in knots,
Whenever you’re in the same room.
Or that my hands start to shake,
As you make your way over to me.

It’s not my fault that I’m a mess inside whenever you’re around.
You have an effect on me.
Something that I’ve never had before.
Oh, how I wish you felt the same way,
And that you get nervous in my presence.
But acting is your game,
And you know how to bluff your way through it.


It’s not my fault.
But darling,
It’s not yours either.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co