SOCIAL MEDIA

A Poem For You.

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Because it’s late,
And we’re driving around in your car.
Your window’s down,
Even though it’s cold.

And you’re making small conversation with me.
And we’re talking away,
And I feel like I’m home.

And the way you care,
It’s no surprise,
That I’m falling for your eyes.

You bring out the childlike crush on me,
And I’m loving every single minute.
Because my heart beats faster,
When you look at me.

And every time I smell cigarette smoke,
It brings me back to that night.
Reminding me of my clumsy moments,
And how grateful I was,
That you didn’t laugh.


I really shouldn’t,
But I think I like you.
And that’s what scares me.
To get hurt,
From someone like you,
All over again.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co