SOCIAL MEDIA

What I'll Wear Wednesday.

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Hell Humans, I’m back with aBLOODYnother blog post! Instead of a What I Wore Wednesday, I’ve decided to do it for something I’m planning on wearing when I go to Ireland! (9 DAYS TO GO!!) I love this outfit, and I’ve been trying to do a bloody Shop The Look widget but apparently it’s too hard! (It’s not that it’s hard, apparently the stuff I wear isn’t on the website, so dunno! [shrug emoji]) So I’ll just do it my own way LOLS.

blouse - new look // jeans - miss selfridge // shoes - forbidden heels

I have always wanted a top like this, and always pictured it just like this! 

This outfit will be if we go out for food or somewhere like that. I’m really excited for Ireland to see my brother, sister in law, and my niece and nephew. There’s going to be a big ol’ vlog coming as well, so look out for that on Monday 23rd April.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Brogan Nugent. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co